Platinum Peel Lite
The Platinum Peel Lite improves your skin's clarity and texture with the use of 10% Salicylic Acid, Azelaic Acid and Mandelic Acid.
- Well tolerated, no down time
- Little or no visible peeling
- Brightens skin
- For all skin types
- Customizable per patient needs
The Platinum Peel significantly improves pore size and skin texture with the use of 12% Azeloyl Trichloroacetamide Acid (TCA), Salicylic Acid and Azelaic Acid.
- Moderate / noticeable peeling
- Improves sun damage, fine lines, wrinkles, texture and pore size
- Helps minimize active acne
- Cutomizable per patient needs
SkinMedica Illuminize Peel®
The SkinMedica Illuminize Peel® helps give the skin a radiant glow as this treatment contains less than 10% of Salicylic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Resorcinol, Malic Acid and Phytic Acid.
- Great for sensitive skin
- Optimal for first time chemical peel patients or individuals with mild skin imperfections that are looking for brighter more radient skin
- Patients should not expect to see visible peeling due to the superficial nature of this peel
- Gentle exfoliant
- Not a treatment for individuals who have significant environmental and sun damange
SkinMedica Vitalize Peel®
The SkinMedica Vitalize Peel® helps fight the effects of sun and environmental damage to the skin, targeting pigmentation abnormalities, such as sun / age spots. This treatment contains 10% of Salicylic Acid, Resorcinol and Lactic Acid.
- Well tolerated, little down time
- Produces predictable and noticable results with minimal down time
- Noticeable results after just 1 treatment, significant results after 3-6 peels
- Improves acne, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, melasma
- Smoothes fine line and wrinkles
- For all skin types
SkinMedica Rejuvenize Peel®
The strongest of the SkinMedica Peels, The SkinMedica Rejuvenize Peel® treats moderate to severe conditions including sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, acne, acne scarring, melasma. This peel contains 15% of Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Resorcinol and Panthenol.
- Well tolerated with minimal down time
- Indicated for patients with more severe skin imperfections who require greater clinical effect
- Best peel for discoloration
- Moderate irratation
- Significant improvement in melasma and hyperpigmentation
- Helps improve acne and acne scars, fine lines and wrinkles
- For skin types who have established tolerability to SkinMedica Vitalize Peel®